Hello everyone, and welcome to Double Dog Dare!
Our mission is to create an open, friendly Harry Potter RPG set in the Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs era. Your friendly administrators Moony, Padfoot, and Prongs can be reached at the email address listed if you have any questions. (Dont worry, other posts will be in character, but we needed an admin post to start us off)
The purpose of this RPG is to recreate the time these boys had at Hogwarts, begining in 6th year. You are welcome to create a character, or choose one from canon that is not already taken to represent, as long as you follow the rules. Please read the rules carefully, and copy and paste the form to join into an email and send it to the address listed and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that the administrators have lives, all three of us are in college, so please be patient with us! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Have a great time!
AROO! Arf! Nhg!
The Administration Team
1. All participants must email the administrators before being allowed to join the group, and email must be done in character of your choice (see the form below). Admin reserve the right to reassign you to a different character or edit/reject the character if it does not meet guidlines.
2. OC's are allowed, but no Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus. Standard definition applies, and what constitutes a Mary-Sue is up to the discretion of the administration.
3. You’re encouraged to start plots on your own, but killing someone off or any other catastrophic event requires guidance from the administrator(s).
4. No bullying, flaming or controlling of any kind, we are hoping to get a boad up and running at some point, more to be announced on this later.
5. No student/teacher or child/adult pairings (please keep your pairings believable).
6. Slash, femme-slash and het all welcome with in reason.
7.No netspeak of any kind.
8.Please stick to canon or believable characterizations.
9.No OOC posts, please.
10.Please have a journal name that has something to do with the character you are playing.
11.You have to have read at least most of the books.
12. 16 and over only, please … there will be R or PG-13 rated material in posts.
13. No exchange students or cross breeds or cross overs.
IN ORDER TO JOIN YOU MUST COPY AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS INTO AN EMAIL AND SEND IT TO email@example.com
Full Name of Character:
Least favorite class:
Breif physical description:
Misc (likes and dislikes, etc):